West Vancouver was cold.

KoneZone

As some of you may remember last year in February I fished with Jason of http://www.bonchovy.com/ Bonchovy Fishing Charters. The fishing was great and I even shot a video. Problem was we froze our fingers to the bone in his Grady White out by Ambleside. I worked on the cold hands problem and came up with a solution. Here is a link to a video that explains it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_m4iNCD08gThanks for looking.

Clinging to my Guns and Religion. www.KoneZone.com

SPAM :( ss

seaswirlstiper.jpg

I love the advice and reports from the charter guys on this site and feel they should be able to hang a shingle. Kone-Zone is here and many other sites stricly to sell his snake oil. I vote we oust him.[V]

Hey Brisco-- I have no problem with a supplier or guide who honestly tells me he is trying to sell his product on the buy and sell forum... But to think we are stupid enought to not recognize a dumb hand warmer as spam is insulting.

Last summer we had a number of guides posting here. But they , for the most part, just posted a link after thier report. Thats fine as far as I am concerned as they posted intresting material If they start posting prices , open times etc -- then its spam and should be cut at the nutz.

There is a fine line at times between information and spam... but most of the time I think we are smart enought to recognize it.[:eek:)]

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

OK well this brings up another issue here-advertising.

I don't see any so how is this all being paid for?

Someone mentioned this site had been sold so somebody somewhere must have plans for it and you can be sure they'll include banner adds/WHY.

Then guys like KoneZone can buy adds but until that time we're kind of in the twilight zone.[:eek:)]

kidphotors6.jpg

I am willing to participate in the advertising game. I feel it would be less appropriate to post it with an alias.[V] I can take the heat and if guilty as charged I will take the punishment. How about this for an idea? Let's have a contest or something to support a good cause and I will donate a HeatZone and a Daisy Chain. I am willing to discuss any and all reasonable offers. Mike Hyneman/ 503-348-9442

Clinging to my Guns and Religion. www.KoneZone.com

WE did add a section for selling stuff. Why not post there?

Remember, it's called "fishing," not "catching."

Hey we love the cold up here.
We live in igloo's and drink iced tea.
:D:D:D

thanks for wasting my 2min. on an unwanted add.[V]
cheers

gonefishingsign.gif

His products work.

I don't own a KoneZone..however I've seen the competitors crap.

A local Vancouver guide uses them and that side of the boat produced the fish.

Another Charlottes guide uses the Kone Zone on his downrigger and his boat slayed in the presence of others.

O.K. I'll leave Kone-Zone alone. And I have a confession, this season I limited out everyday using the Daisy Chain and a Charlie White lure. Every fish was over 30 lbs. If I were you, I would get two before they are sold out. You might want to spend some of your hard earned money on all the different Batix lures as well,a saleman at a tackle shop told me he limited out every day at The Cap this year.

quote:Ahh, let's leave Kone Zone alone, he contributes..

So where do you draw the line then?? As it stands no one objects to him or others posting on the buy/sell if they have a product they are promoting. But to post a freaking HANDWARMER on the salwater board is pure spam and should NOT be tolerated. Look at it this way-- I contribute too. Does that give me the right to start posting ads for my used 62 Datsun on the Saltwater board? Its fishing related because it carried me down to the dock for years !!!

No-- it would be MUCH simpler if Kone Zone just played by the rules. Open the door for one and you never know what will come throgh next.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Hmmmmmmmmmm, '62 Datsun Cuba Libre, any pics.....:D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

So where do you draw the line then?? As it stands no one objects to him or others posting on the buy/sell if they have a product they are promoting. But to post a freaking HANDWARMER on the salwater board is pure spam and should NOT be tolerated. Look at it this way-- I contribute too. Does that give me the right to start posting ads for my used 62 Datsun on the Saltwater board? Its fishing related because it carried me down to the dock for years !!!

No-- it would be MUCH simpler if Kone Zone just played by the rules. Open the door for one and you never know what will come throgh next.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder
Ya,it's surprising how the cream always rises to the top over and over and.....
'62 Datsun eh? is it like the ones used in the circus by [:eek:)]'s

have a good day C/L. [:p]

quote:Originally posted by mrstrailer

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

20ft Alumaweld Intruder
Ya,it's surprising how the cream always rises to the top over and over and.....
'62 Datsun eh? is it like the ones used in the circus by [:eek:)]'s

have a good day C/L. [:p]

Oh no...not again!

And I know KoneZone contributes...seems like a good guy too...not purposely trying to spam and what not...so fair game. But I'm gonna have to take a little looky at the website...maybe try some of the stuff out this summer....

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

I will have to make a list of Kone-Zone supporters so I can start selling land in Florida.

Hey Brisco - Was it F/M selling the Batrix? I hear they worked well off HITW also[:0]

I'm sure kone zone knows where craigs list is Gypse there. I like this site for fishing info,Not tootsie warmers
I'll go with the cube we can all figure out how to stay warm on our own. Cold water better tasting FISH.

Back