Wanted: Used 90-115 HP 4-Stroke

Dencope

Like everyone else I'm looking for a low hour 115, perhaps a camp return or rebuild. If anyone has something like this or knows a good place to look please let me know. Also would appreciate any input on new Merc's, I'm leaning towards Yamaha or Suzuki but don't have much experience with any of these newer motors.

Thanks for any input, the motor is going on a 92 17.2' Hourston Sportsman.

Like everyone else I'm looking for a low hour 115, perhaps a camp return or rebuild. If anyone has something like this or knows a good place to look please let me know. Also would appreciate any input on new Merc's, I'm leaning towards Yamaha or Suzuki but don't have much experience with any of these newer motors.

I have 2 used Etec engines. A115 and a 130 hp. Great motors , lo

I have 2 Etec engines. 115 and 130 hp. Low hours. Priced at 5-6 k

I have 2 used Etec engines. A115 and a 130 hp. Great motors , lo

I have 2 Etec engines. 115 and 130 hp. Low hours. Priced at 5-6 k
Hey thanks for the reply, would you mind PM'ing any info you have on the 115...such as hours, where you're located, controls, year model and shaft length and whatever else you can think of, are they rebuilt or where are they from? Thanks!

The 130HP engine has 354 hours on it. The 115 has 486 hours. 130 is a 2013 model. 115 is a 2006. Both are strong runners. Call me to discuss at 2508304429

A guy I know just posted his 90hp Merc on kijiji nanaimo. I don't know the motor but I know him and he is meticulous on everything.

I used to own a 94 172 hourston sportsman with a 115 yam 4 stroke the motor was perfect for that boat good luck in your search my only advice is try to find the lightest possible too much weight aft on those hulls is troublesome

I used to own a 94 172 hourston sportsman with a 115 yam 4 stroke the motor was perfect for that boat good luck in your search my only advice is try to find the lightest possible too much weight aft on those hulls is troublesome
Thanks for the input and yeah I love the boat. I'm almost leaning towards the E-Tecs because of the weight factor and the superb warranty. Also I bought a set of hydraulic Bennett trim tabs that should help, don't really think a boat that size requires them but the deal was to good to pass up....haven't even installed them yet. Might have to sell them to put towards new outboard!

Back