Wanted 18-21 ft aluminum

I've never understood that style of lifetimer cockpit design. Such a small market in aluminum for an expensive "speed boat" style. They seem to have brutal resale.

Well finally found a rig. Far from what I originally was after but it will be a good setup for camping and occasionally fishing. It's a 16'6 cope Barkley sounder. Picked up a trailer yesterday, getting power today and hopefully the hull will be done in a few weeks. Will post pics when it is. Thanks everyone for the help.

There have been a few of those around over the last couple of years. Back when Bruce Cope also had them built. It was the first hull of his that I had interest in.

Last edited:
King Pacific uses those hulls or at least newer ones from the same manufacturer. I think they are out of New Westminster.

Looks like a lot of value there. A lot of people will knock it down because of the Mariner power, and of course it's riveted not welded. Definitely no transom or stringer rot!

Fuel injected 502, 650 HP. Rebuilt leg, dual prop. Top speed 90mph. Deluxe stereo. Cuddy (coffin). Low hours. Twin axle trailer included.
$55000 or OBO.

Back