Victoria/Sooke Guides

Steelhead S2

Gentlemen,

A friend asked me today who to charter with in the Vic/Sooke area. I have no idea, so I thought I'd post here. My buddy loves to fish, but he's boatless. He wants to get his cousin out later this month. Who do you guys recommend? Feel free to pm so as not to upset anyone. :)

Sooke / Victoria guides

Gentlemen,

A friend asked me today who to charter with in the Vic/Sooke area. I have no idea, so I thought I'd post here. My buddy loves to fish, but he's boatless. He wants to get his cousin out later this month. Who do you guys recommend? Feel free to pm so as not to upset anyone. :)

Try Rollie Rose or Roy Carver

X3 for Roy at Blue Wolf Charters.Haven't fished with him personally,but know quite a few who have and they all say
the same thing about their experience. Top notch!!

I would say go with Roy...I don't have any dates available until Sept 1st and I'm not taking any bookings that day....I'll need a day off by then.

I would say go with Roy...I don't have any dates available until Sept 1st and I'm not taking any bookings that day....I'll need a day off by then.

Roy from Blue Wolf charters is good, Doug from D and D Charters, or Justin from Tailspin Charters are good as well. All great guys. very personable.

Back