Guide Recommendation Victoria or Sooke

tinboatrobb

I have been asked to recommend a guide who is available between Dec 22 and 31st for salmon and or halibut fishing in Victoria or Sooke. 1 to 2 people as far as I know. Who is guiding that time of the year? Thanks.

I have been asked to recommend a guide who is available between Dec 22 and 31st for salmon and or halibut fishing in Victoria or Sooke. 1 to 2 people as far as I know. Who is guiding that time of the year? Thanks.
I have been out there several times... and can think of 4 off the top of my head that I would check. One is always on this forum.. goes by Wolf. I think Wolf Charters. 2Reel Fishing Charters is a good guy, Ron Neitch is his name. Al Kennedy.... Reel Excitement.... although not sure he fishes during winter... along with Cal at Spencers Sport Fishing... again unsure if he fishes during Winter... best of luck.... should be some Winter feeders around as well as somer Hali if it stays open... (which I suspect will be open still)

Good time Dave seems to be out 365 as well. Produces.

@profisher in Sooke was top notch
Thanks for the mention but during the last 2 weeks of December I'm caught up with my Fire Extinguisher Company work and try to just chill with family & friends and relax over the holidays. There is a 50/50 chance I would be hungover in the morning too lol I had a past customer purposely book me New Years morning and I was suffering, it was windy and choppy and he really enjoyed seeing me work through it...I was a lot younger then. Luckily the fish cooperated and we were limited in a couple hours and finished early.

Back