Victoria reports - spring/summer 09

Beemer you're a fish slaying machine! But are you joking about the 5-6am bite?? Chasing women at night and fishing early in the am don't mix well! BWDave shows slack at noon today and 12:37pm Sunday. Is there any reason to be fishing the big ebb tomorrow am?

Hey sangstercraft , The choice is yours fishing or chasing women! Chinook don't seem to care too much about the state of the tide on the early morning bite. Yup 5-7 are the glory hours . I will be out in the Trophy with the mercs channel 6. see ya then.

quote:The choice is yours fishing or chasing women!
Just remember what the wise old fisherman said, boys. "There ain't no nooky like chinooky"
T2

No Rigours

i was out at the flats. started at 830. trolled for a couple hours. one bite, 5 seconds then gone, that was it. No crabs in the trap. Fun though!

Flats was slower than yesterday, moved over to the Gap and buddy hit a 16 lb football stuffed with needle fish.
Blue squirt at about 100'

probaly be heading out near the end of the week,
should i pack herring or needle fish?
any hot colours right now?
cheers
baz:D

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Lot's of boats fishing the flats today, my partner got a nice
14 lb spring on herring at 127'

IMG_2259.jpg

My choice would probably be a squirt blue green or j79 on one
side and anchovie or small herring on the other.

Good luck!

Craven - i think i saw you trolling in the gap. I was passing by on my way to zero rock. I stopped for a couple of mins not far from you (i think) to check something on my motor, and then i left.

quote:Originally posted by Luna

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

Yep, Oak Bay is damn hot. Some nice springs out there, one around 20 for myself 7:30. Called it a day. And some good crabbing to boot!

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com
How deep? What on? Where?....

Purple haze squirts on the bottom. HOWEVER, I was out briefly today from 5-8 and we only had one smack, that was it.

quote:Originally posted by dawn2dusk

I would like to post a pic of the tyee I caught on sat of the flag pole. Can someone send my link to instructions?
open an account with Photobucket or other host.
upload pictures from your digital camera to the host.
copy the image code and paste it to the SFBC thread.
Here's the link :

http://register.photobucket.com/

Back