Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipps go crawl back under the rock you have been hiding under :p

Well it sure is quiet on the nucks thread when they are in a rebuilding phase, so just let me say once again GO NUCKS GO:p

Ya..pre season... we'll get to see a what the nucks throw on the ice tonight...they still have a lot of extra players getting a look at which is not a bad thing since its a rebuild... :)

Ya..pre season... we'll get to see a what the nucks throw on the ice tonight...they still have a lot of extra players getting a look at which is not a bad thing since its a rebuild... :)
Brock looks good, you guys must be happy with that, maybe Jake the Snake can stay off the pizza and beer :)

YA he has picked up were he left off... I haven't really listened to much to what been happening yet..will watch tonight's game and see how it goes.. :)

I wonder what the post count on this thread will be by seasons end, could add up to a few

Helps if the thread has been up since 2011. Hawks have won 2 Cups in that time. Your guy #34 hit puberty. lol

Wonder if eman will kick off the Hawks thread, or if we'll hang out here, like others do. Doubt there is a Cup winner amongst the lot of us this season.

Hallooo Hawks fans,

Leafs suck.. :) A good outcome last night.. nucks to way to many penalties in the third
I saw it was 3-1 nucks, thought it was a typo, where the hell is Shawn, it doesn't feel right until he is bashing my Leafs :)

I saw it was 3-1 nucks, thought it was a typo, where the hell is Shawn, it doesn't feel right until he is bashing my Leafs :)
I'm still here buddy. Was tempted to chime in watching the Canucks game but it's only preseason

Oh, but the Leafs suck as much as their city. :)

encroaching on the Nucks 50 year rebuild , retool , rebuild whatever they wanna call it.......don't expect to much this season

Wow! The Canucks beat the Cup destined Oilers playing their full team?

Has the Earth spun off it's axis? What's your take, Jackel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back