Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get ****** again! The rigged lottery works so well for the Eastern teams, doesn't it? reminds me of Gilbert Perrault!

Right in the butt, that little weasel POS Bettman.
Also don't think anyone likes the Italian mob running the show here in BC.

Either way as said before...no love like the coilers...

another good win for the Oil.. great game...goal tending won the night..another note..it would be really nice for just once the Nucks could buck the trend and just get one of the 2 top picks in the lottery this year .. just maybe.. oh please :) :)
GO NUCKS GO :D Derby quit begging it is embarrassing :p What pick did my Leafs get, oh right we were in the playoffs so no bottom feeding for Canada's team;)

The Canuck curse strikes once again. Even ONE overtime loss in their last 8 games would have had them in NJs spot. 5th pick for the 2nd worst team. And if its like 2014 they will pick out the one lemon from the cherry tree. The NHL is set up to keep the bad teams bad when the 1st 2nd and 3rd worst teams all get knocked down 3 places, and an almost playoff team gets the 2nd pick. Colorado and Vancouver should be occupying those bottom rungs for a long time with their lack of talent, Arizona always finds a way to be bad despite having what should be some good young player. Maybe Florida could find its way down to the lower reaches and Detroit doesn't seen to have anywhere to go but down as they are like the Canucks with an aging core and no one to replace them.

13th to 2nd..... the Flyers thank Vancouver for their second worst finish in league draft position.

I heard the Canucks and the Leafs are having a golf tournament soon
Ya i hear your boys are going to kick butt as they had a head start on perfecting their swings ;) Hey could you imagine if you drafted Nylander and Tkachuk, but thanks for taking Jack the snake as we got Nylander :p

Ya i hear your boys are going to kick butt as they had a head start on perfecting their swings ;) Hey could you imagine if you drafted Nylander and Tkachuk, but thanks for taking Jack the snake as we got Nylander :p
I didn't realize that Nylander won the Calder or the Conn Smyrh trophy.
A career isn't based on 1 season my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back