Twin Yamaha F250's

CBsqrd

Pair of 2005 (installed 2006) 25" shaft Yamaha F250. Approximately 1,600 hours, with the majority being trolling at less than 1,000 RPM. Fresh water rinse after every run.

$15,500 obo

Exhaust done on the starboard motor in 2018 (at around 1,100 hours). At that time the port motor was scoped and there was no evidence of corrosion. New lower unit on starboard motor in 2017 at 870 hrs. Port motor has also had the lower unit replaced prior to 2017 (before I owned).

Motors run great, repowered with 300's. Compression test done before motors removed showed all cylinders had great compression and were consistent.

There is a small dent on the cavitation plate on the port motor which doesn't affect performance.

Motors located in North Vancouver, BC. Will ship at buyers expense. Just removed from boat. Had a buyer lined up and sale agreed, but jammed out at the last minute when it came time to pay.

Includes all rigging: controls, harnesses, ignition, Seastar rams and three Command Link gauges (two tachs and one fuel gauge). One pair of Yamaha SWS II props included (choice of 17" or 19" pitch).

Prefer not to separate but will if the first person is willing to take the counter-rotating motor.

PM for pics and more info.

Wonder what my Max HP is...hummm??

Transom = 3 x 3/4" marine plywood with 3/8" glass outside of transom and 1/4" glass inside

Wonder what my Max HP is...hummm??

Transom = 3 x 3/4" marine plywood with 3/8" glass outside of transom and 1/4" glass inside
my bud has a Grady with a full flotation pod on his 25'... 500hp, no reason you couldn't .

Sorry, they ended up going to a dealer for a project boat they have.

Good luck finding what you are after. I'll keep my eye out for you.

Thx bra... :)

Back