Trip to Porlier Pass.

tinboatrobb

A good friend of mine had a trip booked to spread his dad's ashes in Porlier Pass as per his dad's wishes. Is there anyone here who would help him out with a trip to there to take care of this. He is more than willing to cover fuel cost. He is looking to do this sooner than later. He is in Victoria and will drive to Ladysmith or Nanaimo or wherever up there you would leave from. Any help would be appreciated. His dad fished all over the island his whole life. Thanks. PM me for his # if you can help out.

A good friend of mine had a trip booked to spread his dad's ashes in Porlier Pass as per his dad's wishes. Is there anyone here who would help him out with a trip to there to take care of this. He is more than willing to cover fuel cost. He is looking to do this sooner than later. He is in Victoria and will drive to Ladysmith or Nanaimo or wherever up there you would leave from. Any help would be appreciated. His dad fished all over the island his whole life. Thanks. PM me for his # if you can help out.
I would be happy to help. Tomorrow afternoon I am running out of Fulford Harbour to Saanich Inlet, PM if that works for timing and a pickup location

Back