Trio rescued after boat sinks off West Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:In fact it baffels me why someone would buy anything but a Boston Whaler, sure they cost a little more, but they don't friggin sink!!!!

quote:40-50 ft'rs with a huge butt roll on top

Arrogant and a liar! Maybe not all of us have $150k to spend on a boat but at least we 'poor and cheap' guys don't deceive fishing buddies and don't need to blow any story out of proportion to produce ourselves. [xx(] Hope I don't have to see your posts on here again!

Now, after a little bit of research I must say: what were you thinking mr killer? There was nothing wrong with Fish butt.'s doing! You should even be glad for the way your deal went! Normally, First Nations get the first dip and then the rest of the Canadians gets to fight over the scraps. So you had the unusual Privilege to get the FIRST chord while Fish butt. settled for the SECOND chord, which would be his constitutional RIGHT, right? Of course for food and ceremony purposes. And because after the purchase of his $144k Bostom Whaler he is surely entitled to what ever he can get from the Canadian society. Lucky guy, mr killer! Wish the fish allocation would work that way! ;)

First time I have seen him quiet???

Wolf

I don't want to be a stick in the mud F/A, they claimed that the TITANIC was "unsinkable". You know "**** happens" and if it can it will. Boston Whalers are a fantastic boat, but they are man made.
Just another refreshing thought.
:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Funny how there no rebutal by him?? so I guess we should assume he is guilty of what Mr killer has said because if it wasnt true, one would think one would speak up and clear ones name!!!!!

Really to bad as nog said KARMA!!!!!

wolf

Here is what he posted on the ECVI thread. We know he doesn't fish that side of the Island. Somebody called his bluff but no response there either.

Posted - 07/25/2009 : 13:24:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was out Fri morn, off 5 fingers, got a 12,17, and a 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was a seal!!!

Take only what you need.

So Mr Killer you showed your face agin, it's nice that you where finnaly able to contact me, although you choose to do so in a public forum, so guess what you get now? In all honesty I fell at work doing your god damb cord of wood and busted my ribs up. By the time I was healed the forest was closed down. My bad that I didn't keep any of your contact information. I did think of you often and even drove by your neigborhood one day with a cord of wood that didn't have a home, but I couldn't remember exactly where you lived. I know it is on Hammond Bay rd somewhere down past pipers. But for the actual house I dont know, I was only there once 3 years ago. I've been out on the water latly from sunup to sundown, so I don't get a chance to get on here that often right now. I am a little bit blown away that you would choose to address our issue publicy though, but whatever cranks your boat I guess. Your obviously one classy guy!

Take only what you need.
3641877346_d9919f98d0.jpg

hey RW
A couple things when you were at my house you told me I should see the mountain of wood at your house, so if what you told me was true there shouldn't have been a problem with the forest being closed I would have waited for your rib to heal. I called you every day for over a month leaving my phone number on each message so you could have called me and told me I would have come and picked up the chord myself no big deal, but you were avoiding me I did get you on the phone once you told me you'd drop it off on thursday and never did you didn't say nothing about a broken rib, So why did you change your handle to fish assassin and hide for two years? until I found you I've been here the whole time you could have contacted me throught the site if you wanted to. But you change your name hoping to get away with a free $150. Then two years later I find you and for $150 you lose all your credibility on a puplic forum, why because you didn't take care of your business honestly, and I'm letting others know that your honesty and credibility is suspect. I gave you a chance to be honorable but you blew it[xx(] and no matter what bs you write on here I think it's pretty obvious who's the guy with no class.

Originally posted by juandesooka

Honig, 48, and her partner Brian Hiebert, 38, were in Kyuquot on Saturday, and were heading offshore to go deep-sea halibut fishing at a location known as the Crazy Hole. Joining them was a local fishing guide, Wayne Vincent, who travelled aboard their 23-foot boat, Island Lure.

My uncle knows this family he told me it was a striper that went down, I got to Fair Harbour the next day and witnessed a 2 year old campion nearly sink they had a six inch crack in the hull, their pump couldn't keep up, they got it back to the dock where it almost went down luckily for them a friend brought a portable pump that could keep up and they got the boat out. close call for them. A guy at the dock said he'd been in the boat and knew the hull sounded bad but they hadn't gotten this guy to beef it up yet, so I'm thinking you buy a boat that's only two years old and then you got to beef up the hull? anyways we went fishing and got a easy limit here's a picture of the cleaning table I'm working on the 37.
015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back