The Local Salmon Superbowl January 25

Im in....on a buddies boat...LOOKS like a lot of fun... and good times...to be had

Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL 21 boats came in was a bit foggy but flat calm and lots of fun ......

The boat I was on (Steve French who owns the Optimist )the crew consisted of Steve his son Cody Tiger prawn(aka Glen) and myself a GOOD looking crew I must say!!!! we landed a 15.8 lb for first place. then the draw prizes were awarded...

Tiger prawn won a new islander reel .Me personally won a new electric downrigger ,the door prizes were SIMPLY AMAZING....for a smaller DERBY, JEREMY did it right hes a bit of a class clown and was entertaining as he was awarding a nice table of GREAT prizes which included 2 sets of Canucks tickets!!!! A awesome halibut Rod a reel set up from paul at trotac , rods, reels, keg of beer, and many more. ON the water he sent out GRAB BAGS to all the boats which had a good variety of tackle DONATED BY GIBBS TACKLE and T-shirts and some cold "pops"

His staff at the 'LOCAL" were AWESOME and polite had bevies to tables in short order . (and good looking) and he raised some good money towards the SPCA the guy is an animal lover that's why he supports this cause.

Then for dinner he had his chef make a spread well worth it. You ALL know I like good food and he delivered big time PRIME RIB cooked to perfection nice and rare and tender and some kick butt horseradish!!!!Pan seared Veggies and great herb potato wedges and a nice Greek salad.

Ill definitely go again neat year it was fun the atmosphere in there was great its the PERFECT time frame as your in between football playoffs and the superbowl and mostly a GREAT CAUSE to SPCA

So the nah sayers make your own derby and do what you want to the charity of your choice. Comments on here from some were not very nice are really not supported and not fair to How good a job he did ....... , this guy worked very hard and he did a FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!! we all had a a blast and laughs and good times which is whats its supposed to be about!!!is it not??? and that's what this was...

THANKS AGAIN

GOOD JOB JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOLF

X10 Wolf. Great time had by all. Great wrap up party and prizes. Head feels a bit like the weather this morning.

Back