The Harbour Chandle Pirates Day Sale- May 11th

Bait Ban

Just a reminder The Harbour Chandler is having their annual Pirates Day Sale in Nanaimo on May 11th. Looks like its going to be the biggest one yet, I hear lots of suppliers are going to be present, and they are taking over the lot next door to them in order to make room for all the tackle!

Are you kidding.. you couldn't find a parking spot for 3 blocks...Everyone that went made good buys..there was the whole store plus 2 parking lots full, if you couldn't find a deal then you were not looking that's for sure! better luck next year plunder the spoils...arrrgh.

Jiffywestcoast is right on! The sale was MASSIVE! I sure spent more than I had planned; the deals were nothing short of spectacular. The first 10 collapsable crab traps on the pile (a mile high) were $10.00 and they are nice ones with a top door. I picked up a couple to replace my rusties. Virtually everything was at least 20% off. I saved myself from being skinned alive by picking up a nice new Penn 235 for the warden (and Minister of Finance); over $40.00 off regular price. Hell, I can't get a used one on eBay for that. I prefer a single action but she keeps getting her knuckles busted. I will be there again next year that's for sure. The only downer was that I bought a GPS there a few months ago and could have saver a couple hundred bucks if I had waited for the sale...Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Twogone.. i found the same thing, my sounder was a better deal at the sale, to be expected though...Guess that's why they say don't miss it!

It was a good one for sure. I missed last years. I don't like the crowds but stuck it out this year. It was definitely worth it. The larger venue was a very good idea on their part.

Haha..My girlfriend was also doing the math, I didn't spend to much at the sale but the two week after getting my boat this spring were quite costly..Apparently i have 2k worth of gardening stuff coming in the near future i have been informed..:p

Back