Thanks FA for the Christmas Get-Together

Cuba Libre

Great meeting up with the crew again and the a few more that I met for a first time.

Too bad for me that I had to leave early... but I am happy to report that a lot of cajoling when I got home ,did get my lab, Schenley, to do a big dump that made me happy!!!

( for those that were not there, Mr Schenley has a case of Labrador dietary indiscretion. The vet bill is now close to $450, but nothing is too much to spend to keep Mommys Boy
healthy!)

Screws up any chance of me going fishing tomorrow however......

Da things we do!!!!!

Cheers
Bryan

Wasnt enough booze but it was ok thanks owen next time less coffee and tea please.

Just got home and i am half cocked!

Had a great time.

**** i love to laugh!

Lorne

Big thanks to Laura and her husband@ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see everyone again..

Many I had not seen in a a long time.. and met a few new faces too : )
My escape, Duffer, Ian, Lorne, Admin (thanks for showing up, shows you are really interested) Halibobby...looking forward to seeing you on here. Jencourt for the ride, and many others.

Kudos to Owen and Laura for hosting a great get together!

All the best to everyone for a safe and happy holiday!

Sounds like a geat time. Kudos to FA for putting on a Christmas get together. Cheers FA.

Kind of early still isn't it?

Hope everyone made it home OK.

Thanks to Owen and Laura for opening their home to all of us. It was good to see everyone again and meet a few new people.
Oh and the burgers were well..........................Yeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!!!

Take care everyone and see you on the water!

Nice Owen, I cant remember were those Red Solo Cups we were using? Thanks to you and Laura nice meeting all you other folks hope you all have a good Holidays. See ya on the Water..

First off want to thank our hosts as they really know how to take care of there guests.....

It was so great to meet some new people and spend time with such a great group. The food never stopped with many great treats thanks to everyone who brought what they caught or shot and the fantastic spread our great hosts put out.

All was well till martini / fireball time which started after everyone headed home. Watch out as Owens partner Laura sure makes a KICK YOUR butt MARTINI. ;) However nothing that Owens coffee with the wonderful addition thanks to the baileys passion pump located right beside the coffee maker didn't address this morning when I finally clued into where I was. :cool: Even if I spent a year there would be hard pressed to empty that liquor cabinet even with lots of help....:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-6C1X6f304

I thought it was great that Brian one of the owners of SFBC took the time to stop by and say hi as he was in town because his son was in a hockey tournament and had a chance to discuss the idea of some new SFBC events that we should plan for this coming year. A big SFBC get together weekend, our own chum derby
and more.

For those who didnt make it you missed a first class event.......

Once again it confirmed the reason why Im here on SFBC the best fishing site with an amazing group of people sharing common interests......:eek:

Thanks again for a great way to start the holiday season !!!!!!

Cheers Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back