sweet 26' hourston

If what Wolf says about the construction is true...and we know it is. LOL :) then that boat seems under priced. You could almost sell the diesel for the asking price.

I will buy it and call it blue sharaz...van island I figured so that price seemed low...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya it was in good shape for sure, needed a few things and had old electronics but doesn't matter now as its sold to some rich F@#k from north van who wants it for a tender for his yacht. Oh well, day late and a dollar short as they say, and the search goes on.

It seemed like a really good deal. Not surprised it went fast. Was it already basically spoken for when you went to look at it Vanisland?

I need to put a Vancouver Island Boat Scout on retainer. Somebody that works cheap though...

By the time I got there someone was on there way over from van who offered full price already. I was short a few thou so the seller was going to wait to see if this guy showed. and he did, looked at it for 30 seconds and set up a time to meet at the bank this am. Worst part about it was the seller had no idea how much interest he would get and said if I had come the night he posted the add before he got all these emails and calls, he would have sold it to me for 25k. Unreal:mad: This was NOT a project boat. Killer deal.

Who ever got it got one heck of a deal...I LOVE mine best platform going in my eyes.

That was a beauty deal.. just ask Gibby..

Back