sweet 26' hourston

Wow that looks like the total package would want a good size truck to tug that rig around

Sounds solid from the ad, and 1995 isn't nearly as old as most of the boats we have all been looking at. The guy bought in in 09 and he most likely checked it over good seeing as it was a charter certified boat. Seems like a very good deal worth checking out.

Might have to take a look at this one, just not sure on the size of the deck with the inboard.

The one I saw with the diesel the dog house was quite low and you could step up onto it

Did you check out the 26 sedan thread, the dog house on that one didn't look to bad. Looked to be a good height to work from or set up a fish clean station on running drains off the transom. Roy of blue wolf charters confirmed that's what he does and I think his modle is very similar. You thinking to Moore the boat?

Just got an email back from the owner. He says it solid and he's getting a lot of interest in it. Says he's had 8 calls and two on their way to see it this afternoon. Unfortunately, it sounds like it would be gone by the time I could get over. Get on it vanisland!

So much for negotiating on the price, guy said he's had 2 people from the mainland call and offer to put down money without even seeing it..fishnwhenican was that you? lol

So much for negotiating on the price, guy said he's had 2 people from the mainland call and offer to put down money without even seeing it..fishnwhenican was that you? lol

Not me. Doesn't surprise me though. It's a good price for a sought after boat. If it checked out I wouldn't haggle on it.

The stringers are what they call duocore made out of fiberglass and whatever NO wood as that was one of the features I liked and yet had insurance company ask me to do core samples .... well you can imagine my response LOL
these boats are twin hulls its about 3/8 thick on bottom then a a 1 inch core then about 1/4 inch more fiberglass thats why so warm and no noise inside when running ... I love mine very good boat especially in the rough waters...

Back