Suzuki 350

Does anybody have any experience with a Suzuki 350? I'm thinking of having a new boat built, 24 to 26 ft., and trying to figure out what kind of power to put on it

neighbour has one, a bunch more in bam are re-rigging with them.. very nice. this will be my next power or twin 200's

They get rave reviews. I've been running a DF300 for 3 seasons now, and if the DF350 is even close in reliability and the fuel economy I got on my DF300, I'll be thrilled. I almost pulled the trigger on a low-hour DF350 yesterday but I've changed my mind---I don't own the boat yet to put it on, and I don't want to burn off warranty period waiting for the boat to come to fruition

And I still have to sell current boat to step up for the new one

The DF350 I was looking at has 180 hours on it, offered with rigging, props and gauge at approx. 25% discount over new. I'm guessing the guy still has it and will ship. PM if you want his contact number

They get rave reviews. I've been running a DF300 for 3 seasons now, and if the DF350 is even close in reliability and the fuel economy I got on my DF300, I'll be thrilled. I almost pulled the trigger on a low-hour DF350 yesterday but I've changed my mind---I don't own the boat yet to put it on, and I don't want to burn off warranty period waiting for the boat to come to fruition

And I still have to sell current boat to step up for the new one

The DF350 I was looking at has 180 hours on it, offered with rigging, props and gauge at approx. 25% discount over new. I'm guessing the guy still has it and will ship. PM if you want his contact number
I'll take the info please

Back