Stolen. Trailer from Port Renfrew

SpringVelocity

Crew Member
July 28th our relatives had a large cougar trailer stolen from their campsite at Port Renfrew, Vancouver Island. It was located just up river from renfrew fish camp on the reserve river bank.

I can't believe it happened and all people with trailers need to watch out as organized thieves in area.

Here is a picture. I will update with license. If anyone knows anything let rcmp know. I would strongly urge people in area to lock up everything. Watch boats as well.

BC plates number is UWD 55Y

FB_IMG_1501513541420.jpg

Last edited:
Someone tried to unbolt my Yamaha 8 HP kicker there 4 years ago. Didn't figure it out till I got home and found the motor hanging off the kicker mount. Happened at the Gov dock. Never went back after that experience. Was considering buying one of those cottages but after that experience and another weird event at a bar decided not the place I wanted to be. A few weird folk in PR. Not all, but a few....Theres only a couple of ways out. Hard to believe someone would steal something the size of a travel trailer.

I still can't believe it. Organized and professional thieves. This isn't easy to pull off. Feel bad for them. What a way to wreck your fishing experience there.

Thats seriously messed up, what would you do with that tho? Not something you could hide unless you had huge property and how would you even sell it? Crazy, will keep eyes open on the highways.

Thats seriously messed up, what would you do with that tho? Not something you could hide unless you had huge property and how would you even sell it? Crazy, will keep eyes open on the highways.

Yeah. Entire thing is disturbing. It was chained and locked etc.

Back