Possibly FOR SALE, lot in Port Renfrew!

Merrittboy

ISSUES have come up and might need to sell my small lot complete with trailer and shed and was checking to see if there was any interest from people on this site. The lot is part of an rv complex (cooperative) that includes a community wharf which is just seconds from the fish (really, I catch springs just a few hundred metres from the wharf). I think that those of you who know Port Renfrew must know the complex, looks over the harbour near Mill Bay. I have owned this for 5 years,use it for summer, but it may be time for a change. Not sure what I would be asking as of yet, need to do more comparing. So, just fishing right now as I WILL be making a final decision in the next few weeks. Any interest let me know because if the right offer comes my way it may have a new owner! May include as a package deal my 95, 2302 Trophy (I think that I am going to cry!!!) If I do sell, I want to give people here who love fishing and the area first crack before I post it elsewhere!! And NO, those people who know me, I have not been diagnosed with an incurable illness besides possible stupidity, but it might need to happen. Tried to include pics but am having trouble.

Back