STOLEN 08 COWLING off Yamaha 250

hooktender68

I could use some help. If any one has seen or heard of a 08 yamaha 250 fourstroke cowling floating around or has seen someone lose one in the Campbell river area? Someone stole mine out of my driveway lastnite. could use a lead.........then some lead

Maybe go search for 'wanted to buy Yamaha 250 cowling' postings on Craigslist and Kijiji? Hard to believe someone would spontaneously decide to steal that cowling.

Some Peoples Kids...Grrr. I have seen a few on Seattle Craigslist, probably not yours but the cheapest option to replace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did all the above. Had a lodge owner buddy in CR have some parts go missing on his 250 other nite. And found tarp ropes undone on mine. It is evident that someone sustained damage recently or over the summer to their cowling and intake and is shopping in CR. Someone must know of a "guy" who wrecked there cowling.

Its a small world of large out board owners up here.....we will find you...

Maybe the pawn shops if you have any in CR. Ebay might be the cheapest place to find a replacement hope you find the little ******* who did that. FYI - Pawn shops have stuff they pawned sit in the back for I think a month or two before it hits the shelf so if that's the case could be a bit before it turns up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back