Sometimes It's Just Like God Is Goofing Around With His Finger-painting Kit...

Nice stuff you winter camping guys. Brrrrrrrr..

Now about those Beavers, I caught ths one working away on this tree up the east branch of Kingfisher Creek not long ago.
Oh he denied it all and tried to pass himself off as a "TerriPoo" or some such thing but I think the photographic evidence pretty well speaks for itself.

DSCN1248.jpg

Take care.

Thought this panorama shot I took seemed fitting for this thread...took it with my phone
IMAG0044.jpg

Wow, that's a great shot Nick. Especially with a phone. What's the building to the right?

Ya, we had a great day of weather in Mission, so I raced the park (Heritage Park) just up the road, made it up the hill gasping for air, and managed a few great panoramic shots. I finally upgraded my phone from my ancient flip device and what an awesome tool. HTC one X+...im only just learning to use it but the panoramic option for photos is def. a cool one!! (it stitches up to 5 photos for the panoramic shot.)

To answer your question its a small church/chapel which holds a Sunday service during the summer months, and the odd wedding. Beautiful spot which yielded some great photos. Mt. Baker to the high south, the Fraser River to the low south....its a spot to walk to the mutts and bring the camera (or phones)!

Here's a couple from a Cowichan derby last November. The decent cam had died already so they're phone shots but you get the idea.
photo-7.jpgphoto-6.jpg
Sorry about your necks I can't figure out how to rotate the images...

Playing with a new toy.... Not much water for steel

Clear water

P1260013_zps3fd009e2.jpg

See... No steel...

P1260015_zpsdb42bc52.jpg

Playing with fisheye

P1260027_zps5ac537f5.jpg

It will be easy to screw with people.... A straight section of river

P1260031_zps502fd71f.jpg

The macro will be hard to get used to

P1260041_zpsec09c2ae.jpg

P1270051_zps43d95c14.jpg

Which make and model is your new toy Lippy? Great wide angle shots man. Very clear.

Nice feeesh hambone. Especially that last one. Where was that taken?

Cheers,
Sculpin

Last edited by a moderator:
Which make and model is your new toy Lippy? Great wide angle shots man. Very clear.

Nice feeesh hambone. Especially that last one. Where was that taken?
Cheers,
Sculpin

That was 50 or so miles out of Mazatlan... A really fun do it yourself sailboat fishing trip. Managed to get six lines out, mainly handlines. We saw some marlin sunbathing on top but they wanted nothing to do with our gear lol.

That was 50 or so miles out of Mazatlan... A really fun do it yourself sailboat fishing trip. Managed to get six lines out, mainly handlines. We saw some marlin sunbathing on top but they wanted nothing to do with our gear lol.

That sounds really cool. Would have been interesting if one of those Marlin hit a hand line!

That yellowfin tuna looks delicious.

That sounds really cool. Would have been interesting if one of those Marlin hit a hand line!

That yellowfin tuna looks delicious.

We had a rod with a Peetz reel ready to go for a marlin lol... Actually that same day my friend blew up the reel and his hand on a football yellowfin :D

Great eating.. My favourite down south was the Sierra actually, yum!

Back