Smoked Tuna collars

Derby

Crew Member
I decided to save the tuna collars from our fish this year from the Tuna shoot out... couldn't bring myself to let them go as prawn bait..Just brining them up and will put a light smoke on it tomorrow night...:)

Attachments

• 20141119_125627.jpg
    20141119_125627.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 241
Should be deadly....did you try any of the smoked stuff the Qcove boys had last year, it was deadly but man was it rich!

Ah yes, the chicken wing of the sea :cool:. Let us know how they turn out. I love salmon collars and fins :p.

the q cove collars made me really thirsty :p

Ha haa haaa ..funny me too...all was good until I ran into a elk roast that night .. down hill after that.. ;)

Of course..perhaps it was the cook...:) aannnnd now wait for it....;)

Maybe it was this.....

rlykamf1am3y2u.jpg

Just sayin.....

What happens in Bamtown stay's in Bamtown :cool:.

I was given a smoked tuna collars in Oct. from a smoke house here in the valley. It was very good. He actually smoked all the left over trim.

Of course..perhaps it was the cook...:) aannnnd now wait for it....;)

I couldn't let this go.

Sorry Derby.

In your defence you weren't the only one to puke off the deck that night, you just had an issue with something that didn't agree with you, good claim but not good enough! I do believe the rest of us enjoyed the roast and watching your performance at the same time!:cool:

Ha haa haaa ..funny me too...all was good until I ran into a elk roast that night .. down hill after that..

I couldn't let this go.

Sorry Derby.

In your defence you weren't the only one to puke off the deck that night, you just had an issue with something that didn't agree with you, good claim but not good enough! I do believe the rest of us enjoyed the roast and watching your performance at the same time!:cool:

yuk yuk and there it is..u made me wait a couple days..... ;)

Back