Sheets of Reflective Fishing Tape

Hey Guy's, I am looking to buy some sheets of reflective fishing tape. All I can find online are from luremaking which only sells 1" strips which is a bit annoying to work with. I am particularly looking for the reflective glow crush patterns.
Gibbs delta sells them in sheets that are about half the length of a large flasher. Why they don't sell them in full length sheets is beyond me. I bought some at cabelas once.

Gibbs delta sells them in sheets that are about half the length of a large flasher. Why they don't sell them in full length sheets is beyond me. I bought some at cabelas once.
I got some full length sheets from Hot Spot several years ago. Not sure if they still sell it now

Both Island Outfitters and Capital Iron in Victoria use to sell full size glow and other reflective tape for flashers by the foot off of bulk rolls, but last I checked some years back they could not get it any more. Word was they were getting the rolls off of one of the big flasher manufactures. Perhaps the flasher manufacture decided that they could make more money off of selling new flashers and ridiculously small amounts in packages, than providing bulk tape, so you could fix up or customize your existing flashers. Somewhere there must be a tape manufacture making the roles of full flasher size tape but so far I have not been able to find it. If it were possible to find it, I suspect a few of us would be willing to go in and share a roll. Even when you could buy it by the foot off bulk rolls, it was a bit pricey. I would be interested in the whitish glow tape with the crystal look. I was able to find one-inch strips or small amounts of tape for lures online but not the full flasher size tape in bulk rolls. One of my favourite flashers is a custom UV Pink Haze with added glow tape that I use to make up when you could buy bulk glow tape by the foot.

Last edited:
If you are using self adhesive flash or reflective tape, do yourself a favour and go to Walmart and pick up some clear nail polish. Once the tape is applied, put the clear nail polish on all the edges. The effect is the tape will stick on alot better. I have customized many Zingers and Buzz Bombs with the reflective tape and nail polish. When it spins through the water it looks like lightning. And most important, the tape stays on.

Drewski

Hey Guy's, I am looking to buy some sheets of reflective fishing tape. All I can find online are from luremaking which only sells 1" strips which is a bit annoying to work with. I am particularly looking for the reflective glow crush patterns.
There was some on Usedvictoria if you would like to have a
look at the link below:

All for 15$

Back