Rocket Launchers

Bobby

Didn't want an arch at this time so I put these together , my perception of a rocket
launcher. 3 rods each side which works for me ,aluminum tube lined with plastic drain extensions
and rubber plumming joints. Rod butt and reels will be well protected from rubbing or scratching.
Best part cost me 60.00 for material .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 421
You should have talked to clint_r on here, he is also from the Okanagan. He does some really nice work, and reasonable price. Not as cheap as you made, but looks much better (not meant to offend, just a fan of how stainless looks). You have a neat design, but you may have even been able to get clint to make you rod holders that weld/bolt on to your existing bow rail.

Nice work.

Thanks Yes I know there are people on here that are good at fabricating but my budget has ran out on this boat. when you have 3 boats and this one only gets used 2 weeks of the year its hard to spread the love sometimes. You know the old a happy wife is a happy life lol. After new electronics , downriggers,
trap puller, fish cooler, ect ect and the cost of the boat oh and throw in a new Abel and a custom Sage I think I am done for now. I think the concept is great and for sure needs some fine tuning . I am not a fabricator but play a little and I will for sure have something much better for next year. I had never welded aluminum before and I was pretty happy with the result. I originally looked at the arch with launcher that combines with the bimini top and for the price it is S**T . I have a friend who is upgrading his radar next year so I am inheriting that unit so will plan around that for next year.

Right on bud! it will get the job done for sure. BOAT (Bring On Another Thousand...). My boat is spelt with 2 t's (ten thousand...)

Back