Regs??

Merrittboy

Was out at Renfrew this last weekend, very poor results but maybe we didnt go far enough out. But we were a bit unclear about the regs for coho. We basically fished East point, we asked a guy ( on the water) what the regs were and he said 1 wild and 1 hatch. I knew that that wasnt true but still was given contradicting answers when we went to shore. So in the end we still were not sure of what they were and this inside outside stuff. I know one of u is going to say read the notices but as a newbie in Renfrew I struggle with these and someone said that those are even inaccurate. Anyways I want to come over for one more weekend and pick up my boat for winter. What willthe regs be for late Sept early Oct. make it simple so that an idiot like me can understand. Thank u for the help. (Manners)

There were 2 guys snagging coho off the San Juan bridge near Port Renfrew the last couple of days.I thought they were using lures,but they were using banana weights and big trebles.I hope DFO nails them.

Back