Record Fishes in B.C.

recordfish

Hi Everyone,

Since there is no information about trophy size fishes and fishing records in B.C., which we thought is ridiculous these days, we created a website to keep track of them, not in just B.C., but all across Canada. Our goal is to let everybody know that we exist, so it will be a reliable source of information. I believe that the more we know the more we catch!
Please visit our website at www.recordfishcanada.com and get familiar with the rules and first of all let us know if you caught something nice! We will keep track of every fish species, not just the most popular ones. We think they are all beautiful! The size limits are pretty low to get started, they might need adjustment later.
If you have any comments or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us!
Thanks for reading and hopefully we’ll see you on our website with a beauty!

Record Fish Canada Team

Thank you for visiting our website and as a result we have a new Rainbow Trout and Chinook Salmon record coming from last year. Check them out! The season is here, so if you catch a nice one send it to us!
Thanks again!

a 14.4 lb trout that is 21.5" long??? that would be some kind of record...
lol, well I caught a 3.5lb in langford that was 19.5 inches, so I don't see why you couldn't squeeze another 11lbs out of 2 inches...lmao

Perhaps the guy meant 6.5lb, but you'd think you'd proof this stuff before you posted on your site!

Maybe it was 6" wide? Most likely it was 4.4lbs not 14.4. I think we will put in son's from January. 23.5" long without the squeezed tail as they say to do in the instructions. Weighed at Island Outfitters at 4.8lbs gutted.

Biggest hatchery fish I have seen. NIce idea to have a record website to give people an idea of what's out there in other provinces. Applaud the effort just needs a bit more quality control.

Thank you for visiting our website and as a result we have a new Rainbow Trout and Chinook Salmon record coming from last year. Check them out! The season is here, so if you catch a nice one send it to us!
Thanks again!

why is there no halibut?

I had a Black Crappie the other day that might have been a record.

No, seriously.

It was HUGE!!

Take care.

That rainbow is under review, we are trying to get a hold of the angler. In the meantime we took out the weight of the fish. We have a new record came in anyway with a more reasonable weight. Check it out!
And please send in yours if you have one and the crappie too Dave!
Yeah, there is no halibut, only freshwater fishes, sorry that would be a little too much to handle :).

Back