Radar Arch and Mod's

$99 per person..... Going to decal my boat with an advertisement and park it in the marina parking lot.

Jeffy half price doesn't mean half butt'd unless I bend over.... Should have been a plumber.... :) There are many charter boys that shouldn't be in the business that charge thru the nose.

Well the boats back at the welding shop till around noon. Arch should be on today and a couple other extras. Back to rigging this afternoon.

More pictures later today....

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to take it out for a sea trial this afternoon.... :) :)

Handled GREAT :) I love the changes. They should have been done 21 years ago

Got some more rigging to do and a ladder to ad when I figure out where I want it.

Looks great man. Glad to hear she performed for ya :).

Is that a Delta planing pad I see?.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet I am drafting 5 inches at the max in the rear now..... Lots of room for a bigger motor and extra weight. I stood back transom and the boat still sat higher then before. Ready for more Horsepower :)

Ready for more Horsepower :)

That's what I wanted to hear lol!:D

Did your WOT speed with the existing power reduce with the extra weight of the pod?

Was there any extra trim positions you had to make to account for the extra floatation?

Just askin' :cool:.

I still can't believe you got this done this quickly. I had trouble finding anyone to show an interest in doing the same thing and I had all winter for them to have it. It sounds like you just got yourself a whole new boat.

wow, looks great!. nice mods. i agree, the extra length will give you less draft. might get you up on plane a bit quicker and keep you there a bit nicer too. you're fab guy does nice work!

Boat looks great. I am impressed on how fast you pulled this off.

Question? How much higher is the kicker mounted compared to the main? I need to add some height to mine as it sits to low right now with the long shaft and is getting wet when in rough seas. My to motors are mounted even right now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Well she's already at a plain when it hit the gas it seems :) right alway I was trimming up. Didn't have the RPM gauge hooked up so I am not sure if I lost anything, but I wasn't full open and I was already going faster then normal so I wasn't going to push it. I will know more when it's all done and wired up. All I know is that I am very happy with the outcome.

NI, my kicker cav. plate is level with the bottom of my haul. It was measured and cut to be that way. It's just how it went together. Feel free to drop by and have a look.

I will do that. Probably tomorrow if I free up. Will text ya first though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Well she's already at a plain when it hit the gas it seems :) right alway I was trimming up. Didn't have the RPM gauge hooked up so I am not sure if I lost anything, but I wasn't full open and I was already going faster then normal so I wasn't going to push it. I will know more when it's all done and wired up. All I know is that I am very happy with the outcome.

NI, my kicker cav. plate is level with the bottom of my haul. It was measured and cut to be that way. It's just how it went together. Feel free to drop by and have a look.

That all sounds awesome man. Maybe the original design wasn't to it's full potential and was actually hindering the performance. Glad to hear she's riding great.

Cheers,
John

The boat sits way more level at the dock... The bow seems lower then before.

All this with a new dual battery set up in the back :)

More HP should help weigh down the back end :)

Factory 120 but in your new config 150 all day every day

FA - the boat looks great! Better than new. Hope it brings you lots of pleasure and fish this season.

Back