Radar Arch and Mod's

I'm with bigbruce on the Blue Sea add a battery kit. It's nice to know your starter battery is charged at all times. Simple one turn and forget about it system.

I have a small prosports battery charger mounted close to the batteries. I just throw the short lead over the rail and plug it into an extension cord. I like this set up because you leave it plugged in while playing around with stuff on the boat while it is parked etc. Nice feature to have. The HC May sale is on the 10th and they should have some great pricing on them.

Have you given any thought to redoing the non skid on the deck?

I use a switch and have a 20 amp dual smart marine charger that is plugged in when the boat is parked at home. Does the trick and will make my batteries last probably twice as long

duvybupe.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Weld arch on, mods should be done to it already. Forward bar coming back :)
Weld swim pipe ladder on
Weld storage trays in
Put kicker on
Mount zinc block
Wire in new battery's
Transducer and speed sensor
Pedeo tube replacement
Mount and connect wash down pump
Locate 4 new plugs of the right diameter

I think that it :)

Looking good F.A. shire will be nice to have her in the water and try out that extra space.
What was the original hull length and year?

I have taken a half price charter before.(not my idea).. It's great if your cheap and want half of what you can expect from a regular price charter..., will you do out of town charters? cause my truck is going to the hospital soon :p

Back