Quick sale

nicnat

for those looking to sell their boat quickly, I put mine up on FB marketplace 2 days ago and it sold in an hour, lol, 1st guy bought it, no sea trial, he didn't even start the engine, I had stripped it down of riggers and all rod holders sounder etc., the boat was filthy hadn't had a chance to even wash it down yet. the wife is thrilled, I have about 25% sellers remorse but 75% happy, especially with the recent bs fishery decision. now I have a garage full of fishing gear and accessories I need to decide which to sell, and which to keep for "possibly" a new boat (just don't tell wifey, lol) she'll be back east for a month late summer so who knows what will happen when she's away, it's happened before, lol, and we're still married.

for those looking to sell their boat quickly, I put mine up on FB marketplace 2 days ago and it sold in an hour, lol, 1st guy bought it, no sea trial, he didn't even start the engine, I had stripped it down of riggers and all rod holders sounder etc., the boat was filthy hadn't had a chance to even wash it down yet. the wife is thrilled, I have about 25% sellers remorse but 75% happy, especially with the recent bs fishery decision. now I have a garage full of fishing gear and accessories I need to decide which to sell, and which to keep for "possibly" a new boat (just don't tell wifey, lol) she'll be back east for a month late summer so who knows what will happen when she's away, it's happened before, lol, and we're still married.
Sink your new found money into a nice fishing Kayak and head for a lake..... :cool:

They say the two happiest day in a mans life is when he buys a boat and when he sells a boat

Sink your new found money into a nice fishing Kayak and head for a lake..... :cool:

They say the two happiest day in a mans life is when he buys a boat and when he sells a boat
Lake and river fishing is what I am getting back into, I'm looking for a small motorhome (max 24') and nice little boat for putzing around a lake, definitely a car topper and maybe something cheap in 14- 16 ' range , maybe a winter project and throw a new motor on it.

Back