Thinking about selling my Hourston

$57K is light.
Yeah, after what I heard I agree. I guess we’ll see once it hits the market. I think if someone was to offer 60k as it sits I would just wash my hands of it but I’m also not opposed to cleaning it up again over the winter. Maybe a couple more prawn trips mixed in!

For a bit of perspective, Trevor had a rebuilt 26 for sale on Fb last year that had a 2 year old 350 Zuke and 20hp zuk kicker that was also only a couple years old, both still under warranty. Came with a trailer and was fully rigged for fishing. I think he started at 80k or more but dropped the price several times after it sat for a while. The last price he had it up for was 65k before it sold. I think yours is in better shape and you've certainly put alot of work into it. I think 65 would be a good place to start and see what interest you get.

Yeah inboard no thanks. This boat outboard version worth way more. You lose so much deckspace with that doghouse holy cow.

Would be a good pod candidate.

Thought I would put some recent pictures up as a few guys have asked. Im not going to list the boat anywhere besides this thread until next spring and will slowly work on the things that need to be addressed over the winter.

Thought I would put some recent pictures up as a few guys have asked. Im not going to list the boat anywhere besides this thread until next spring and will slowly work on the things that need to be addressed over the winter.
So what did you decide to ask? Or is this an auction?

I would also consider partial trade for a smaller boat. After it sells I would still like something I could use for fishing as well as at the lake tubbing with the kids.

Back