Project boat opportunity (not my ad)

sly_karma

Crew Member
One of the best quality BC boat builders. Deep V, 8 ft beam, ideal platform for SOG fishing adventures. Engine already pulled, this one is crying out for a pod and a 150.

Moorage/trailer cover is a good start. $1000 to have one made these days.

don't be fooled that 19' is almost at water line....... its closer to 21' and as stated good solid hull.
had a 19 zeta ownership for a few years ....... but could not afford two boats at same time ...

If that price isn’t right, here’s a free one! 😅

don't be fooled that 19' is almost at water line....... its closer to 21' and as stated good solid hull.
had a 19 zeta ownership for a few years ....... but could not afford two boats at same time ...
I don't mind saying I'm more tempted by this hull than any boat I've seen in years. With a pod and that wide beam, it would have a lot more space than the 19 I have now, and would be substantially better in rough seas with that deep V and higher lines.

But I made it beyond 30th wedding anniversary by not upsetting the equilibrium, hence my post in here. Please someone buy this and remove the temptation for good.

I don't mind saying I'm more tempted by this hull than any boat I've seen in years. With a pod and that wide beam, it would have a lot more space than the 19 I have now, and would be substantially better in rough seas with that deep V and higher lines.

But I made it beyond 30th wedding anniversary by not upsetting the equilibrium, hence my post in here. Please someone buy this and remove the temptation for good.
You would need good power to keep that on plane with that sharp deep V. The ride would be sweet though.

You would need good power to keep that on plane with that sharp deep V. The ride would be sweet though.
Old mate that sent me the ad link thinks my Etec 130 will be enough power. I think the Zeta hull is probably close to double the weight of my Lund runabout. Plus the larger hull deadrise as you say. Two strokes have lots of torque, sure, but not that much.

Old mate that sent me the ad link thinks my Etec 130 will be enough power. I think the Zeta hull is probably close to double the weight of my Lund runabout. Plus the larger hull deadrise as you say. Two strokes have lots of torque, sure, but not that much.
Respectfully, that would be extremely light on power to make that hull work.

19' Zeta deadrise not far from Bertram territory.

361596072_10160862246132744_2596987601130183646_n.jpg

What would original 4.3 Merc deliver at the prop? Maybe 150-160 ish?

There's the exact same boat in my buddies shop as we speak. I was commenting on it the other day. It's a great looking boat and when you step back and look at it, I though it was a 21. It's got a 250 etec on it. Probly a bit over powered but I'd say 150 would be a minimum if propped right. 130 not a chance

These were built in a buddy's Dad's shop (or adjacent building) for many years; family's business was building massive fibreglass pipes for different applications around the world. He had a 19 (may have been 21) with a cuddy...and it was a solid boat. Running up Howe Sound to his family's place on Anvil in **** seas was never a concern.

We crossed the strait from Saturna on the famous Labor Day Monday in the late 90's where there were lots of incidents we made it back. Granted we were younger and stupid, we were only wearing board shorts as the waves crashing over us had us soaked. We would hit the top of a wave and could see UBC and then just walls of water for the next 20+ seconds. Maydays on the radio all over the place but there was no way we could respond as we would be hitting the waves portside as opposed to head on. I think Coast Guard just told us on 16 just to get to our destination.

Crazy solid hulls.

These were built in a buddy's Dad's shop (or adjacent building) for many years; family's business was building massive fibreglass pipes for different applications around the world. He had a 19 (may have been 21) with a cuddy...and it was a solid boat. Running up Howe Sound to his family's place on Anvil in **** seas was never a concern.

We crossed the strait from Saturna on the famous Labor Day Monday in the late 90's where there were lots of incidents we made it back. Granted we were younger and stupid, we were only wearing board shorts as the waves crashing over us had us soaked. We would hit the top of a wave and could see UBC and then just walls of water for the next 20+ seconds. Maydays on the radio all over the place but there was no way we could respond as we would be hitting the waves portside as opposed to head on. I think Coast Guard just told us on 16 just to get to our destination.

Crazy solid hulls.
This is not helping dude

Back