Powell River Winter

TheHurtLocker

IMG-20131013-00503.jpg

Went out for a couple of hours this morning, it was so flat out I could not resist. One in the tub lost a couple and released a beautiful coho. Winter fishing is starting to pick up. Wonderbread spoon 115 feet down.

Hey THL,
Are you fishing the spoon with or without a flasher? What a gorgeous fish. I wonder if it is a feeder or later spawner?

Leftcoast and I were out yesterday all morning. Fishing Coho Pt. couple of undersize. Flat calm little foggy and slow but still way better than cutting the lawn.

Took advantage of the amazing weather the last couple of days. A couple of under size today off of Texada. Water was as clear as can be. Love fishing the winter season.

Was just on Texada and ended up putting the boat away for the season.....dammit! I knew it would be good out there.

My boat is asleep for 3 months too. First time I have done this-- must be getting old...

Fished the front side of Harwood Island on Sunday, just down from the Spit. Got into 3 nice keepers, 7 - 11 lbs. Fished in 140 - 180 ft of water, 4" 602 PS and green glow spoon did the damage, crabbing was also good had 5 nice ones and a bunch of small guys, good day !

Saw pictures of 6 fish bonked yesterday at Coho point on high slack. 2 different boats.

My buddy was home for the holidays got him a winter spring today
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back