Powell River Winter

I'm heading out on the MurQuin this afternoon. I was just down washing the boat and its flat calm out there. I've heard some good reports in front of the mill. My report will come in this evening.

fishing musta been real good and he is keeping quiet.. :p
Haha, It was one of those afternoons when everyone around you was nailing beauties and nothing was hitting your stuff. Saw 4 boats take in fish in 2 hours. Good to see, still good to be out. Flat calm and mild so all in all still a good day.

Hurtlocker was probably to drunk to report last night!

Fantasy was out today for 5 hrs at the mill one undersized. Slowing down?

Hurtlocker was probably to drunk to report last night!

Fantasy was out today for 5 hrs at the mill one undersized. Slowing down?

I've never been in that kind of condition on the water! Now Fantasy is a different story. Saw him out there driving by Townsite, could see him pounding the BLL's. I don't think its really slowing down that much, lots caught the day before.

Oh by the way, One More Pass is always the drunkest. ;)

Seen boats out at the mill today. How was it? Anything to report? I have to get my winter projects done so I can get out there.

Seen boats out at the mill today. How was it? Anything to report? I have to get my winter projects done so I can get out there.

Fished the mill hard today and didn't touch a thing. I didn't see anyone else touch a net either.

Guy I work with took 3 on Sunday at Gibsons Beach, All keepers, All deep, All on Green/White hootchies. Just never got to talk to him until last night.

Went out last Sunday with Leftcoast to Coho Pt, lost a nice one and released 2 undersize. Out for about 4 hrs and we were hammered on by the weather.

Fished Harwood spit yest with no luck, moved to Coho Pt and hooked 4. All 220-250 on green spoons. Between tides also.

Back