oysters

Revenge

Hey does anyone have any decent spots to get oysters around the Silva bay/thrasher area. I was going to run over from Vancouve and just wanted to get pointed in the right direction. Not looking for anyones honey hole just a place to start ??
Thanks
Dan

Try the Dinghy Dock....:) That's the only spot I'm willing to share regarding oysters lol

Hey does anyone have any decent spots to get oysters around the Silva bay/thrasher area. I was going to run over from Vancouve and just wanted to get pointed in the right direction. Not looking for anyones honey hole just a place to start ??
Thanks
Dan

Go to False Narrows

Thanks
Dan
Hi
When you get here call me and I will take you to my honey hole. Best oysters around here. Message me for my phone number. You can dock at Silva Bay and I will drive you to my site. Make sure you aim for a low tide.
John

Back