Owner Stinger Siwash Hooks

they are spendy hooks! But it is the only hook I will use for my salmon or steelhead gear. They are strong and the sharpest hook out there. Heck they even have warning labels on them about the sharpness. I believe it even says to keep away from children

Deadly will only buy owner nothing else. If anybody wants to split 1000 with me I am down. I bought 1000 trebles before the price went up.

I have no clue yet only a couple a places to even try and get them but when I bought the tebles a pack here was 11.99 my cost on the thousand was 550 so half price but they raised there price and don't offer bulk anymore. If I can get a good deal ill post it and let you know. I called one shop and they can only get me the 20-30 pks depending on size. Owners are deadly I have had every other brand bend or break.

Owner are way stronger and way sharper. Have used most other brands and I will not even consider putting anything else on my line. If there's one brand we use that I feel most strongly about it is owner and how high of quality they are!!!

Owner hooks, fluorocarbon line, islander reels, sage rods, lucky beer?...... Anything less and you'll probably get skunked.

The most underestimated gear people mistaken is terminal tackle . That's one thing that should not be cheaped out on. Just my opinion.

I rigged my cuttlefish hootchies with a single 4/0 siwash, beads and swivel. Works great. Put the 5/0 on a few coyote 6.0's. They are definitely worth it imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back