O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

As I am gonna be away from the computer most of the day.....thought I would just inquire of any reports today (Friday) from the Hump? We'll be out early tomorrow.

headingout to the hump tomorrow for this years first trip , will post results later!
will be on 88a in the "gator", 91 wellcraft v-20 w blue canvas. say hi if your out there

I made it out to the hump this morning and picked up a 10lb red that normally would have went back but he was a bleeder. Got him on Irish creme spoon at 114 on the rigger. I saw Hookin up getting the rods down around 10 am.

The water was a little lumpy then it calmed and then got a little bumpy again but still comfortable fishing for the most part.

Glad we ditched the hump this morning. Two quick pin poppers and then nothing. Non stop at thrasher...Club flasher....blue spackle...107...88. goin off!

Quick limits again today at thrasher 2hrs had are four keepers and a few just undersized that went back in also towed in another forum member with boat troubles on the way home

Quick limits again today at thrasher 2hrs had are four keepers and a few just undersized that went back in also towed in another forum member with boat troubles on the way home

How deep was the water? Is it offshore or in tight to thrasher? Last year was 800-1100' of water

We are heading across tomorrow as well so any info that will help is appreciated. We are going to try and get the new boat smell off my friends boat and get some blood in her.

I made it out to the hump this morning and picked up a 10lb red that normally would have went back but he was a bleeder. Got him on Irish creme spoon at 114 on the rigger. I saw Hookin up getting the rods down around 10 am.
Hey Chris yup seen ya there
We didn't last long before we bolted to the other side
But I'll leave the reports for our resident "boy in pink" lol
We all did.....ahem........very well is all I'll say lol
C'mon pippen they're all waiting now

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty lazy afternoon on the Hump...picked this one up on the slack in the late afternoon...nice little red...a couple of 6" herring in his belly
P1040960.jpg

trolled the hump today from 11-6 nothing but a crappy cod
bait at 125 and 95 and spoons/hoochies at 115-85

We caught fish.....Kinetic Green Flasher with blue spackle Hoochie @ 88 to 108.

And....trolling in well east of the hump this evening....hit 4 and boated 2 at less than 90'. Both that were bonked hit K602 teaser.....two lost....see the first sentence

We started early at the hump....2 quick poppers that we missed....then silent. Thrasher was the call and it was going off.

Limits

Back