Nootka sound reports?

Thanks GLG, some great information in that link. Yes, I have done a lot of boating and a considerable amount of halibut fishing in the Port Hardy area along with the straight of Juan de Fuca out of Washington. Just have never been to Nootka.

welcome abcyahoo, we went to nootka for the first time in 07 and already have reservations for motel and moorage in tahsis for the o8 season. last year we went july 21-28 this year we are going in the later part of august. from the stats the fish are bigger and we want to take part in the westview marina salmon derby. last year we fished up around esperanza inlet and out on what is called the highway about 12 to 14 miles offshore. the fishing was excellent the people even better. we put together a few video's of our trip. got to youtube.com and search for 425vance. good luck in nootka this year.

You are correct on that one I would highly recommend stopping in at Critter for a bite to eat as well. Cam makes some amazing meals and like Holmes said you definately leave full!! It rivals some of the food from local city establishments!

You are correct on that one I would highly recommend stopping in at Critter for a bite to eat as well. Cam makes some amazing meals and like Holmes said you definately leave full!! It rivals some of the food from local city establishments!

Hi Holmes, nice to see you in Gold River. Too bad it was under those conditions, I still can't imagine this summer without Frank. I will miss him sitting at the back of his boat in the middle of a rain storm in his tee shirt.

What's on the menu this summer?

I was golfing yesterday, to bad your still stuck in the snow.

The Codfather

Back