Nootka Accomodation

Tide Up

I know it's late but I am looking for a place to stay in the sound in July for 3-4 guys,1 boat (Critter is full,not Moucha or Cougar Creek)

Any leads?

Thanx

nootka rentals

I know it's late but I am looking for a place to stay in the sound in July for 3-4 guys,1 boat (Critter is full,not Moucha or Cougar Creek)

Any leads?

Thanx

Dave Gunn at nootka rentals. New on the scene out there this year. Just down from lighthouse. Friendly host

You will like Westview - I have stayed there a few times and its been great - the longer run to the surf line/offshore each morning is the only drawback I can think of.

For something different and more remote but closer run to fishing in Nootka, the floating cabin in Jewitt Cove may still be available to rent . I haven't stayed there but did a pick-up there several years ago and it looked great. rovingfisherman posted here earlier this year about the place - look at last post in this thread

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum...oring/page3&highlight=jewitt+cove+float+cabin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Peahead,

Thanx for the link

I have stayed in Jewitt Cove for quite a few years and it's a great spot but this year the group couldn't make it

Had some Alberta family decide to come down. Looking forward to this year to Westview for a new experience

Back