New Video on YouTube!

Sushihunter

I just finished uploading my latest fishing video on YouTube.

Please take a couple of minutes and have a look and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3co2TfR1aY

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment and leave a comment on the YouTube page. Thanks!

No fish were harmed in the making of this video - they were all killed and eaten [}:)]

hey jim,
nice vid, just some parts were a little quick to see pics, did you catch the big shark?

quote:Originally posted by dohboy

hey jim,
nice vid, just some parts were a little quick to see pics, did you catch the big shark?

Yes, nice big Blue Shark. We quite often see them finning on the surface when drifting for Halibut if it is calm. This one was about 23 pounds as I recall.

Just a note, if you catch one, be careful - they will attempt to bite you once you get them in the boat [:0] This one tried to grab hold of my boot! Not like dealing with dogfish.

Sorry about the quickness of some photos - the whole idea with this one was to put it in time with the music.

Thanks for your comment!

Other videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

the shark i saw , looks a bit bigger than 23lbs, but i guess it could be the camera angle, looks like on one of the clips you got a nice ling as well, i have seen some of your other vids on utube before, like the mountains one, guess you wont give up what river that was;)

quote:Originally posted by dohboy

the shark i saw , looks a bit bigger than 23lbs, but i guess it could be the camera angle, looks like on one of the clips you got a nice ling as well, i have seen some of your other vids on utube before, like the mountains one, guess you wont give up what river that was;)

Those sharks look a lot bigger than they weigh - long skinny tail.

Got the ling at Ferrer Point of all places. How he grew up there with all those boats trolling overhead is beyond me [:0] He grabbed onto a small Rockfish we hooked. I didn't even realize that he wasn't hooked until I got him in the boat and he let go of the Rockfish. Good thing I got him on the gaff with the first shot! The funny thing about that fish, is when I cleaned him, I checked his stomach to see what he had been eating. I pulled out a fresh cut-plug herring that was so fresh I could have hooked it up and fished with it! I even have photos of it. He got lucky once that day, but not twice!

just watched your video it makes me want to be up there fishing. we will see you in tahsis this year. check out our video on youtube at 425vance

quote:Originally posted by moe

Excellent vid Sushi. A lot of happy faces there and some dandy fish.

Thanks! It's funny how pulling a bunch of slimey fish out of the water and letting them flop around on the deck of your boat will bring smiles and cheers from those onboard. :D

Great video,nice catch!! Fillet and release. Happy faces say it all.

Excellent job makes me want to get out there.

Watch out, you might be asked to create videos for other guys .....a second career.....lol

Talons

Thanks for that Sushihunter. Really enjoyed all those vids. Keep making them ;)
See you on the water[8D]
Mikiki

That vid captured the true essence of our fisheries.
We're damn lucky to be sooo fortunate.

GREAT JOB!

Back