New Habs coach doesn't speak French

BigHog

What do you make of the public out cry from the Habs fans who are screaming bloody murder because coach is not French !! Reverse racism ??

I just chuckled when I heard that on the news...

So they'll hire some up 'n coming young Francophone assistant to do quick interviews and this will blow over in no time.

That is if Cunneyworth can get the Habs winning-they're not a bad team just not that good but everything is so close if the coach gets a few guys working extra hard the team could turn things around.

My guess is in the off season the Habs ask Patrick Roy to be coach. The writing has been on the wall for a while I think.

If any other provincial government in Canada tried to interfere in that way with a professional sports team there would be a huge uproar. Only Quebec is allowed to get away with that racist crap.

LOVE what guy carbannnoooonooo said today best advice learn french F YOU man how about the players learn english let them SOBS separate cut of the social services and let them go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plain and simple 9 provinces and we bow to 1 almost as bad as the FN give me a damn break.....

Eh Ben Maudit Tabernacle! C'est tu assez fort?

Back