New Gibbs Flasher Series.

Aquaholic

Crew Member
Anyone seen these yet? Appears to be a new release, maybe a repurpose of some existing features out there.

39352C4A-259C-42D6-9167-7F65A7EF9F39.jpeg

they look like dreamweaver spinDr flashers, which I love. The spinDr flashers come out of the water better - seems to have less slack on exit. Also I can use a smaller flasher with still excellent action.

they look like dreamweaver spinDr flashers, which I love. The spinDr flashers come out of the water better - seems to have less slack on exit. Also I can use a smaller flasher with still excellent action.
The Gibbs did not offset the rear swivel though, I wonder if the action would be as radical.

Dreamweaver:

Screenshot 2022-01-14 112349.jpgScreenshot 2022-01-14 120145.jpg

Last edited:
Havent run any of them out here yet so really cannot say how they will work.. seem to work well in the great lakes
:)

Gibbs or Dreamweaver? Or that general design?
Dreamweaver

spin_70105_720x.jpg

Dreamweaver

spin_70105_720x.jpg

Thanks. The perfectionist in me wonders why Dream Weaver doesn’t put a metal insert inside the connector hole where the snaps connect to. If you notice all of the salt water flashers, they have the metal insert on both ends. What if a 40 pound tyee hooked onto a Dream Weaver flasher/lure. Do you think that hole without an insert will last?

OK I tried taking some pics of the 'attachment holes without grommets' but no results worth the looking.

Anyway I have three 12" models all have caught all kinds of fish and none shows any significant wear you really have to squint to see anything different between the used and unused ones -and once I put a snap on I leave it/couldn't care less what direction the thing turns in.

As to the mythical 40# fish it'll be fought with the similar drag to a 14# unit.

Dreamweaver

spin_70105_720x.jpg

and the one pictured is close to my go to in 8". I use the one with the "crinkley" sticker.

hb

Back