new boat top

albernifisher

Thought I'd share a few pics of my new top. had a few estimates to get it done,in the end I went with a guy who was at least $1500 cheaper then the rest. I bought The materials for $200 and he stiched it up for me for $1000.
newtop004_zpsb75b4728.jpg

newtop003_zpsc552abeb.jpg

newtop002_zpsc8aded67.jpg

That looks great Gary. I really like the sides and back. Gotta love all that visibility! That should help out big time this weekend :).

I have to redo my top and was wondering how did you pick the material. I am looking at the site and there are just so many choices. What material did you choose?

Don

Looks good. If you want a hardtop...a man of your talents would have no problem making a fibreglass one...I did it and I'm just a pencil pusher.

I picked Top Gun, had it on a couple of other boats and was really happy with it
That top gun is the best, unlike sunbrella that after time stretches and looks baggy Top Gun wont do that it always maintains the same
shape, no stretch or shrinkage, had it on my last boat too and was the cats azz

I have top gun (black colour) and the price you paid is close to what mine was done for... smaller boat, but I had additional slope back as well. Same I found 70% over charge for what it is worth.... Looks good. The top gun is 3 seasons in and still looks new..

Back