Nasty neighbor

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this

morning.

Can you believe that, at 2:30am?!

Luckily, I was still up, playing my Bagpipes

what happened? did you catch him having sex with your sheep?

It's an issue if you didn't have a reason for them to stop by, that's fer sure .....

If they did have a reason, well, that's a different story.

If someone has an issue with incessant barking dogs next door, I have a great solution and NO, it has nothing to do with harming them .....

If someone has an issue with incessant barking dogs next door, I have a great solution and NO, it has nothing to do with harming them .....
you throw a couple of beef boulion cube over on there lawn on a rainy night that way it desolves into there lawn and then the dog gets out they think there is a bones buried in the lawn and will dig to china

you throw a couple of beef boulion cube over on there lawn on a rainy night that way it desolves into there lawn and then the dog gets out they think there is a bones buried in the lawn and will dig to china

ralmfao:D:D:D

Damn! There are some EVIL people on this site! I love it!

Trouble with dog crap on your lawn? Mix up a packet of beef gravy and spoon it over the offending lumps. The next dog by will gladly remove the problem. And the owner may get a further treat if the dog get an 'upset stomach'.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this

morning.

Can you believe that, at 2:30am?!

Luckily, I was still up, playing my Bagpipes

Did they want to get closer to hear you better, or is your playing ability somewhat lacking? They certainly couldn't have anything else to complain about unless they are just sassenachs. LMAO

Problems with neighbor??

funny-04.jpg

Yeah like a mixture of brown sugar, syrup and oatmeal, shot out of an air cannon. Sure to impress the nosy neighbor for sure. LOL.

Back