Lunker Lake & Tyee games...

FishWhisperer

Anyone ever played Lunker Lake? If so, please send me a review.
Lunker Lake.jpg

Also, I have another completed game that isn't in production yet. It's called "Tyee!"
Tyee 1.jpg
BOTTOM.jpg

I'm considering going into production with Tyee! this winter.
My plan is to seek sponsorship thru limited advertising, them reimburse everyone who advertises with the amount of games that will replace their advertising costs.
For example, for $500 you would get an area card in the game with your company's logo, a description and picture of your business with contact numbers in the rules and 17 games to sell to your guests at $29.99 each = $509.83.
Your business will receive continuous hits indefinitely from people all over the world as other advertisers would also be selling/giving their games to their patrons. Also, I will be distributing with my other products to various outlets across B.C. and beyond.
I know that if I just spent a pile of $ on a fishing trip, I would easily spend $29.99 to take my trip home with me via the board game, Tyee!
This of course would be for next year's season, April delivery, and next year's Christmas sales.

Another thought ...perhaps you would like the whole game designed specifically, solely, to your particular operation?
Thoughts? Ideas? Recommendations? I love 'em...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those board games or computer games?

Hey Seafever. How goes it?
Tyee! and Lunker Lake are both board games. They're easy to play and actually quite fun too. Gets a little loud if the boys get into the "sauce" while playing... There's a little bit of strategy involved but they're dice games so luck comes and goes, just like fishin'. Pretty funny. Anyone can win. Although, my daughter wins 90% of the time tho... little bugger.
I've looked into developing a computer game. It's very expensive but not out of the question.

you don't have time to play games dammit!
get my jugheads done:D
Tim

Wow! you're still tying to market those board games;the pricing is all over the board, $10(Used Vic 2011) - $15 (sellcanada.ca) 2013

get into making them an app,,, maybe a lil overhead to create but the market is HUGE!!!!

Trophywife i was just going to say the same thing i think an iphone app of TYEE would be off the charts with sportfishing fans! :)

Wow! you're still tying to market those board games;the pricing is all over the board, $10(Used Vic 2011) - $15 (sellcanada.ca) 2013

lol. You must mean Lunker Lake..? I have absolutely no idea the amount of, or which venues that sell Lunker Lake. Been out there a long time now. I don't sell them. Haven't made them for many years.
I have sold a bunch at some trade shows for a company that has stock tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back