looking for a hourston top

Bifmalibu

Hey y'all. Looking for a top for my 17' Hourston. Trying to not buy new and do this restore project on the cheap. Any leads would be great. I think its a 78" beam if that helps.

Hey, I'll keep an eye out for you. Are you converting to a hardtop or replacing an existing? Let me know how you make out as I've often considered this. I just purchased a soft top I can walk under for now, I like it but it cost $1500, not cheap.

I only have a windshield right now. Total restore project so open to options. I don't like the 1500$ idea lol.

Hey there. I have the frame and soft top that went on the back of my 19 Hourston pictured here that i forgot to give to the person that bought it. Not sure if it's what your looking for but might help....

Attachments

• boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 59
Hi Gambler. Do you mean the camper top that covered the deck? That boat was always a hard top right? If so, that is not what I'm looking for. I'm after a top to go from windshield back to cover the seating area. Thank you though!

No problem. If you need the camper top later on let me know, got no use for it...

Back