Lingcod Opening

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Dean

Knuckles;
Yup!

In on Friday evening, out on Sunday afternoon. Our group has accommodations set up for the weekend. I'm thinking Saturday evening festivities (victory dances) at the pub......Hang-overs Sunday morning. [xx(][xx(][xx(]

All of us will be coming over from Vancouver.
Ho-down at the Hummingbird.I've had my share of hangovers from that place.So,are you guys trailering over on the ferry and launching at Montague?Where are the accomodations?
If I came over it wouldn't be till sat p.m.,then I would moor at the marina.

ya wolf, i'm heading up on the 29th or 30th or so to fish with my dad for a few days, then i start at the lodge on the 2nd, setting up and stuff, then on the water with guests i think on the 6th.

I'll keep my eye out for you, I don't know what channel we'll start on this year, but I'll be sure to hail you when I get goin.

good luck,

ya wolf, i'm heading up on the 29th or 30th or so to fish with my dad for a few days, then i start at the lodge on the 2nd, setting up and stuff, then on the water with guests i think on the 6th.

I'll keep my eye out for you, I don't know what channel we'll start on this year, but I'll be sure to hail you when I get goin.

good luck,

Knuckles;
My buddy has a cabin on Galiano. He and his friends are hole'n up in it.

Another buddy of mine just confirmed that he plus one, will be coming over with his own tub. He's looking into accommodations at the marina. If none available, they'll just do with the cuddy.

I haven't decided on where to put my pillow yet. My choices are either at my bud's place or on board......I'm leaning towards the latter unless this friend of mine can't come up with one more guest. If he can't then I'll find someone and then that person can sleep on the boat and I in the house.

Confused yet?
It mainly boils down to how many heads he can scare up and how many beds are available. One thing for certain though, I won't leave my canoe unattended over night. Someone will be appointed as Security Guard.

The guy that has the cabin will be doing the ferry thing. His boat is on a buoy out in front. The rest of us will be cruise'n over and launching from Crescent Beach, tides permitting, late Friday afternoon.

One more thing of certainty..............I WILL be packing over a couple bags of Mcains (sp) french-fry's. :D:D:D [:p] ;)

nedarb2
At what level is your interest?

Knuckles;
My buddy has a cabin on Galiano. He and his friends are hole'n up in it.

Another buddy of mine just confirmed that he plus one, will be coming over with his own tub. He's looking into accommodations at the marina. If none available, they'll just do with the cuddy.

I haven't decided on where to put my pillow yet. My choices are either at my bud's place or on board......I'm leaning towards the latter unless this friend of mine can't come up with one more guest. If he can't then I'll find someone and then that person can sleep on the boat and I in the house.

Confused yet?
It mainly boils down to how many heads he can scare up and how many beds are available. One thing for certain though, I won't leave my canoe unattended over night. Someone will be appointed as Security Guard.

The guy that has the cabin will be doing the ferry thing. His boat is on a buoy out in front. The rest of us will be cruise'n over and launching from Crescent Beach, tides permitting, late Friday afternoon.

One more thing of certainty..............I WILL be packing over a couple bags of Mcains (sp) french-fry's. :D:D:D [:p] ;)

nedarb2
At what level is your interest?

Mr Dean-I've got 40 years of history on Galiano and a lot of family lives there.Where is your buddys place and whats his last name?

im fairly interested..so this is a get together on friday in fulford, then go fishing on saturday?Lol sorry im a littel slow:p

Lets just say Westons Bakery's divorce settlement, in Active Pass about 6 (?) years ago.

Sorry. Don't feel comfortable posting their names on the net. Not my info to share...

"Mr Dean-I've got 40 years of history on Galiano..."
Crap. I barely have 40 years of history, period!

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Dean

Lets just say Westons Bakery's divorce settlement, in Active Pass about 6 (?) years ago.

Sorry. Don't feel comfortable posting their names on the net. Not my info to share...

"Mr Dean-I've got 40 years of history on Galiano..."
Crap. I barely have 40 years of history, period!
No prob about the name.Don't think I know him.Hes just a 'newbie'.Too bad he wasn't there in the glory days of Active Pass.At least I have photo albums to remind me.
We'll keep in touch for that weekend.I've been wanting to do a trip to Montague.All my family lives on the other side so I'll avoid them.

I dont know if its been mentioned, but rock fish is closing;
Inshore rockfish are currently open for fishing throughout the entire Strait of Georgia (Areas 13 - 19, 28 and 29). To ensure that conservation requirements are met, this recreational rockfish fishery will close on September 30, 2006.

quote:Originally posted by nedarb2

im fairly interested..so this is a get together on friday in fulford, then go fishing on saturday?Lol sorry im a littel slow:p

Montague Fri evening.....Fish Sat......Fish-n chips/festivities Sat evening......Fish Sun morn......Go home and get rested. ;)

quote: recreational rockfish fishery will close on September 30, 2006.

I'm OK with that. the notice doesn't say when it'll re-open though. [?]

quote:Originally posted by knucklebuster
...At least I have photo albums to remind me.
We'll keep in touch for that weekend.I've been wanting to do a trip to Montague....

If ya come...Bring the album!

Pull'n up an old one here........

Well it's all set. We have eight GUY'S goin over w/ three boats. I'll be heading out of Crescent Beach @1700 hrs. Scrape a couple of spots and be into the marina by dusk.

Looks as if I'll be over-nighting in the gopher hole.
Bunny Bus too the Humminbird! [:p]

Knuckles - What about you? If ya could make it in, it would be nice.
Dean.

Tough decision.I'm a sponsor of the local A&W show and shine.Was scheduled for last sunday.Meant fishing this weekend.Rain got it postponed till this sunday.I'm obligated to go.Now weather looks ify for this one.I'm definately up if you guys are doin another one.

Knuckles, what are you showing? I'm guessing something about 12 years older than mine. [8D]

quote:Originally posted by Red Monster

Knuckles, what are you showing? I'm guessing something about 12 years older than mine. [8D]
'73 Z28
whats yours ?

quote:'73 Z28

Knuckles: That sounds like a great car! I'd like to see what it looks like. My guess about the age of your car was out to lunch.

quote:whats yours ?

Ahhhh.... you fell into my trap again, just like the boat. :D
Here are some clues ;):

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/red4158/car1.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/red4158/car2.jpg
Sweet ! 70 ? (no crest on sail panel)Have to see grill.
rotissoree as well.Thats the only way to do it.Boss? Mach 1 ?

Do I come across as an old timer ?[xx(]
I'm a teen ager in a middle aged body.[8D]

Back