Leh is out!

WOOOOOOOO finally after 5 years got us a group moose hunt 2 moose this is my first draw in like over 10 years, Also got the sorry your a loser from sask. for the whitetail draw...
still have hope for my elk/mule deer in alberta

Last edited:
The usual... Nada
No such thing my friend.

Throw a duffle bag together and head east we’ll make sure you get some tasty Alberta whitetail in your freezer. It can be a trophy hunt or a meat hunt your choice. If it’s a meat hunt you won’t have to leave my land. We’ll set up the holiday trailer for you and you make yourself at home. It’s about a 300 yard walk across the field to my stand. If it’s meat your after probably be a 1 or 2 night sit I would think.

Anyways, she’s always open to yah.

Last edited:
No such thing my friend.

Throw a duffle bag together and head west we’ll make sure you get some tasty Alberta whitetail in your freezer. It can be a trophy hunt or a meat hunt your choice. If it’s a meat hunt you won’t have to leave my land. We’ll set up the holiday trailer for you and you make yourself at home. It’s about a 300 yard walk across the field to my stand. If it’s meat your after probably be a 1 or 2 night sit I would think.

Anyways, she’s always open to yah.
hmmm that is a amazing offer, but nog might want to start off going east

After 3 years of no tags for our group of 6 we got 5 tags, we'll be putting a couple tags back into the draw so a at least few guys will not be on reduced odds next year. Finally going moose hunting again!

Not having read the BC hunting regs, I’m shocked that moose seems to be mostly draw tags
It's not, it's just much easier. I've had multiple bulls within 25 yards over the last couple of years and couldn't take them due to antler configuration. We drew authorization for two bulls this year, antlers regs don't matter.

It's not, it's just much easier. I've had multiple bulls within 25 yards over the last couple of years and couldn't take them due to antler configuration. We drew authorization for two bulls this year, antlers regs don't matter.
Is that how it works? LEH allows you to shoot any bull, whereas over the counter is limited to certain antler config?

Back