ISO Center Console with a beam of 63" Max

ab1752

Crew Member
Ok heres the deal...my same buddy who just sold the Honda 25hp is interested in replacing the boat it came off of. It is an 11' Whaler knock off center console with a 63" beam. As he shares an open shed thats the max he can go on beam, length can go up but the hull has to be rated for a 25hp. New boat must be a center console too.

Any suggestions? Glass or tin, the boat is in the water all year in a lake, not interested in a rubber boat at this time. The existing one has some issues with transom blisters and will need to be replaced, its not economically viable to repair but if he finds a replacement some lucky sfbc member is going to get a sweet deal.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• Resized_20201012_102415.jpg
    Resized_20201012_102415.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Whalers are perfect but the 11' has a 66" beam, there's a max beam requirement of 63" unfortunately.

older 11' has a 60" beam ( I have one)
Looks like the 13 is 65"

What about a 14' Jon boat? Why center console? A tiller really opens up a small boat.
Pangas are narrow but 25hp probably wouldn't plane one. Hard to find in Canada.

older 11' has a 60" beam ( I have one)
Looks like the 13 is 65"

What about a 14' Jon boat? Why center console? A tiller really opens up a small boat.
Pangas are narrow but 25hp probably wouldn't plane one. Hard to find in Canada.

The center console is for his other real, who isn't comfortable with a tiller. This boat is used to ferry back and forth to the boat shed as the cabin is not road accessible. Tight requirements, I know...

An older 11' Whaler would be perfect, MP has a 2017 but measured out larger unfortunately.

Back