Looking for Bridgeview 18 center console or equivalent aluminum cc self bailing lodge type boat w/ wide beam etc.

Bamfieldguy99

On the hunt for an aluminum center console between 17.5 to 20 feet w/ wide beam of at least 8. Must be self bailing. Had my eye on a bridgeview ex lodge boat but keep missing them when they pop up. Open to equivalent stable center consoles. Can offer 2 night stay in Bamfield with accomodation and moorage this season for any date you choose as finders fee.

On the hunt for an aluminum center console between 17.5 to 20 feet w/ wide beam of at least 8. Must be self bailing. Had my eye on a bridgeview ex lodge boat but keep missing them when they pop up. Open to equivalent stable center consoles. Can offer 2 night stay in Bamfield with accomodation and moorage this season for any date you choose as finders fee.
Now, thats a finders fee!

Here ya go, nice 18 cc, powered by twin command thrust 50 mercs. built by marinex, its got a self bailing deck and an extended transom so it would ride like a 19-20 foot boat

https://bridgeviewmarine.com/product/18-aluminum-center-console/

Last edited:
Also sucks they cut the nose off.. appearance of boats goes a long way for us boaters
That’s where the stock length of an aluminum plate runs out and they have to piece on the remainder to get the bow its usual shape. But they just connected it called it a day.

Here ya go, nice 18 cc, powered by twin command thrust 50 mercs. built by marinex, its got a self bailing deck and an extended transom so it would ride like a 19-20 foot boat

You can see that was a converted notched transom that they closed and added the pod. Also, the taper on the sides is quite steep, I would imagine that interior floor space is quite small.

seen mine around bam?
contact bridgeview in Prince Rupert, they have the ex north king lodge boats in their yard. every few years they turn over 5-6 of them.

There is one in prince rupert on Facebook for sale. I don't have a link because I just use my wife's phone for her account but if you look up center console and change your location to prince rupert you'll find it. They want a fortune for it and it doesn't have a trailer but it's been listed for a long time so he might he willing to go down in price.... I'm pretty sure it's a bridgeview?

There is one in prince rupert on Facebook for sale. I don't have a link because I just use my wife's phone for her account but if you look up center console and change your location to prince rupert you'll find it. They want a fortune for it and it doesn't have a trailer but it's been listed for a long time so he might he willing to go down in price.... I'm pretty sure it's a bridgeview?
This one? Not a Bridgeview but ad suggests it is.

317753853_6302300413127975_3833033184177666178_n.jpg

Thats the one. I just assumed it was due to the colour scheme. I didn't look that close once I saw the price.

Ya I saw that Marinex with the rare dual engines for that size it's just the blunted nose annoys me for some reason. I know the boats don't have to look pretty but for some reason that just looks wrong haha

seen mine around bam?
contact bridgeview in Prince Rupert, they have the ex north king lodge boats in their yard. every few years they turn over 5-6 of them.

I haven't seen a Bridgeview cc in Bamfield. On West or East side? I will have a look. I called Bridgeview in Rupert a few times last fall. Maybe i'll give them another call today. Thanks for the heads up.

I haven't seen a Bridgeview cc in Bamfield. On West or East side? I will have a look. I called Bridgeview in Rupert a few times last fall. Maybe i'll give them another call today. Thanks for the heads up.
its not a bridgeview, they are made by some guy up in rupert for the North King Lodge. i park mine at grappler or my place. fluorescent green/yellow paint. 90 suzuki. Came with a 60, which was far too boring.

Last edited:
Back