Looking for Bridgeview 18 center console or equivalent aluminum cc self bailing lodge type boat w/ wide beam etc.

Ya I have already asked if they have any decent used 90/115 and getting a 9.9 kicker. I had a legacy lodge 17.5 fiberglass with a underpowered 60hp Yamaha previously and hated being that sluggish so not wanting a repeat of that.
I have a 2021 15hp pro kicker that has 3 year warranty remaining. It'll be coming off my boat shortly. Could come with/ out controls and harness. Had a full end of season maintenance in October at rpm. I managed to get my mitts on one of the new 3cylinder 25s they got in:).

I don't know if you'd want the extra weight of a kicker with the 70 though. The 120lbs might impact the already bad performance. I wouldn't want to be on the ocean with a 2500h motor without a kicker though.... Tough one.

I'm thinking I will just use get this 20k boat with the underpowered 70 and a cheap 9.9 kicker for a season or 2 and maybe have the lifetimer offshore 20.5 foot like the one in this pic built. This thread has given me lots of options and things to consider!

Attachments

• Lifetimer Boat.jpg
    Lifetimer Boat.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 110
Nice find. Funny thing is I called that particular lodge and Bridgeview a few weeks back and they told me they were not expecting anything anytime soon! I put a refundable deposit on this and will pop over to have a look in the next week or so. I will let you know and see when you want to come stay in Bamfield this season.
Nice! Good luck. Nice looking boat

Back